What inspires you?
What do you love to do?
If your answers do not related to your business or you simply lack clear answers to these questions, take a look at Jeff Haden's article "15 Revealing Signs You Genuinely Love What You Do" to see how many of his list (15 items taken directly from his article) apply to you:
1. You don't struggle to stay disciplined; you struggle to prioritize.
2. You think, I hope I get to... instead of, I hope I don't have to...
3. You don't talk about other people; you talk about the cool things other people are doing.
4. You think about what you will say, not how you will say it.
5. You see your internal and external customers not as people to satisfy but simply as people.
6. You enjoy your time at work.
7. You enjoy attending meetings.
8. You don't think about surviving. You think about winning.
9. You're excited about what you're doing, but you're more excited about the people you're doing it with.
10. You hardly ever look at the clock.
11. You view success in terms of fulfillment and gratification, not just money.
12. You leave work with items on your to-do list you're excited about tackling tomorrow.
13. You help without thinking. .
14. You don't think about retirement, because retirement sounds boring.
15. Your business is a business you would want your children to run.
This blog is dedicated to all things entrepreneurial. Included here we hope you find both inspiration and useful tips. Unless otherwise noted, this blog is written by Coach Jen, founder of Alayne Strategies.